OREGON EQUINE ECONOMIC IMPACT STUDY
WE NEED YOU!
Co-Sponsored by Linn Benton Community College and Oregon Horse Country
The more anonymous surveys we receive, the stronger our data will be! Please share!
Surveys can be taken online through April 28, 2017.
CLICK HERE TO TAKE THE SURVEY
Make sure your voice is heard!
The results of an Equine Economic Survey could help:
- Horse rescues and equine non-profits to get grants to support their work.
- Equine-related business owners (trainers, farriers, show management, etc.) get business financing when you are looking to improve or grow your business.
- Oregon Horse Country have a stronger voice (representing YOU) when state government issues arise that may negatively affect our equestrians and business owners.
- Protect trails and help to support the equine lifestyle.
- Increase awareness of issues affecting equestrians, such as urban expansion and loss of equestrian show venues.
- Spotlight Oregon as a thriving horse country and bring equine-interested tourism to our region.
- Create national recognition of Oregon’s healthy equine industry.